View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 08:42 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePetest
Hi!

I would like to know if there is any way to experience what it is like on the other side without actually staying there.

You experience this every night when you go to sleep - where you haven't anyconscious awareness

Quote:

I heard one may be able to achieve this using psychedelic drugs but I don't know the first thing about them. Any advice on this?

I really would advise you to keep it that way - as ignorance really is bliss.

Quote:

Is there anyone who can share their experience from Heaven/Hell? (I am more interested in Hell)

Heaven and Hell is the here and now, as the current moment is all there is. So if we want to make Hell of it, or Heaven of it, that is entirely our choice.

Quote:

I am also interested in what happens to a person after they commit suicide.

While we should treasure life, this is a choice where they quite simply cease to be. Exactly like all of us when we die (irrespective of how we die). Consequently, their Concentrated Consciousness returns to the Universal Consciouness. This being the beautiful state of 'nothingness' from where each of us came.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking