Thread: What is God?
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2018, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
So, what do you believe God is? Do you view God as an intelligent entity? Or maybe an undefinable field of "energy" throughout the universe? Is God pure awareness?

... I want a God that is personal and relevant to one's life, but at the same time, how can this be so if God is more like awareness or simply the Universe itself?
I want to be able to feel comforted in times of darkness, but how does one do that with an impersonal God?
May I say, yes, God has an impersonal aspect...He set up a brilliant System of Cause and Effect, for example, that
treats a criminal or a saint equally...they reap what they sow...the good, the bad and the ugly...sure.

But, this is how I experience God personally...this is not made up, from books or hopeful concepts or fantastic speculations
of other 1000s of yrs ago....but from direct/ up close and personal, knock your socks off experience: I will speak for myself, btw:
'He', Who has no gender, loves loves loves me so much He cannot get close enough.

Just as when I love my baby or new puppy and stay up all night watching them breathe..He is inside me breathing ME!
He is digesting my food and making my fingernails grow as I sleep.
He actually waits for me to wake up each morning to be with with me.
(Could it be because I absolutely adore Him. Dunno, ha!)

He has come to me in what I can only call Divine Visitstions...where the room's pressure changes, becoming tingling with charge, an envelope,
bubble of Grace ( feeling other worldly, supernatural)...'He' speaks in complete emotion filled sentences...yet, telepathically...
For me, androgynous, yet, leaning to the masculine...expressing profound Insights into Who He is...what He waits for,
what He needs and exactly why we exist...all Mankind.

He experiences everything...my description of Him, the Creator of All That Is...would be,
'He' is nothing if not Pure Feeeeeeeling.

Kabir laughs and says, Why do you pray so loudly when our Friend hears the anklets of a mosquitoes legs? A rough translation...lol.

Khalil Gibran speaks of God (ok...Jesus) as being with the flower and the carrot as they burrow deep in the soil for water,
at the same time reaching...stretching towards the Sun for nutrition....every bird right now flying in a flock in Russia..God is there.

I agree with both.

He is the MOST personal Being, Mind, Consciousness, Holy Spirit there is.

It is us that need to sit in stillness and know Him.
Silence is His invitation...sincerity like a turned down bed with flowers at the nightstand...
Waiting anxiously for His arrival is what He waits for...He told me...our love, acknowledgment is what He wants...but,
More than that?
He needs and craves to be known.

If anyone wants to know this Father God, Best Friend....sit in silence with that intention...remain pure in thought, word and deed...prepare...make a place for Him...
He is drawn to that love like a moth to a flame.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru