Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Guide
Quote:
Some would say voices in the head is schizophrenia so be careful of who you talk to about what. It's actually more normal than many would admit to, and many more would if perhaps not for the stigma. It's all good signs that you're tuned in and connected though, and the words in your third eye instead of your mind should tell you something too.

Rest assured, I don't talk to anyone that I would not feel comfortable with. My antenna for spiritually minded people, or people that are open without judgement, is pretty spot on these days.

The bit in bold: not sure what you were thinking here; my third eye has always been strongest, my strongest chakra and sometimes when my mind is a little racy or chaotic, they can get a message through with words in my third eye, rather than risk is getting skewed by my own mind. Is this your line of thinking here?

Quote:
For some reason I feel the need to say that it would help your understanding to drop what you think of Christianity and focus solely on the 'message'. There's a lot of symbolism and wisdom in Christianity but the problem has been in it being usurped by certain people. If you forget that it'll make more sense and in many ways help your understanding. For instance, with the threes - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The Father is Spirit, Son is the incarnation/physical and the Holy Ghost is consciousness. The trinity, the 'power of three' if you're into Paganism or the old TV series Charmed. Third eye. You, your Guides and what you gain from the interaction.

For some reason? I think maybe you're picking up my feeling that I detest all kinds of religion. Last year, when I started seeing the first gold symbol, which was the gold cross, it seriously worried me. I honestly thought I had some attachment which was having a joke at my expense. All the gold symbols stopped and then started again when I discovered the healing ability and the gold symbols suddenly made sense.

Also the number 3s I was incessantly receiving, when I eventually looked it up was linked to ascended masters working with me. Again, this was the healing. I'd already got the message that the cross was the highest form of protection for me and to call on it when I felt I needed protection from anything. I would ask and see the gold cross superimposed on an aura soma bottle, the colour of which would change accordingly. So it seemed logical to ask Ascended Master Jesus to assist in the healing and to protect me whilst I was doing it. I also asked him to help with my dowsing/sleep problem which worked a treat.

So I think you're right about treating the symbols as what they mean to me. I had a google after you mentioned paganism and crosses and anchors seemed to be used in all kinds of things, celtic, druidism etc, so I'd only associated the cross with Christianity because that's the only thing I knew from my school days.

Quote:
I'll give you what my Guide gave me when I was looking for a way to put it across. "It is encompassing." Think of the dimensions as colours of the rainbow, with each colour having its own frequency. Fifth-dimensional consciousness is the 'ability' to perceive five colours of the rainbow - which is kind of what you're doing. The first three are obvious - height, width, length. Time is a dimension, some say it doesn't exist but we have a perception of what we call time so to us it does, regardless of how we perceive it. All this third eye, synchronictiy, numbers... That's the fuzzy area where two colours blend into each other, you're a little 'above' the other four because you're tuning into Spirit-type stuff but you're not there quite yet because it doesn't feel as 'solid' as the other dimensions.

I still don't quite get it. I notice 3D and 5D seems to come up a lot on the twin flame thread. I'm not too concerned though. I have a very curious nature and sometimes I hear of a phrase/word and shelve it and maybe in a few months/years, something will take me back to it, sometimes not.