Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Guide
Thanks Greenslade,

Quote:
The Universe never gives us any more than we can handle if that's any consolation, and the fact that you're handling it says a lot about you.

Yeah, I guess sometimes it takes someone else to point that out.

Quote:
I find that if I have something on my mind I'll find a YouTube or a Facebook post with the answer without even thinking about it

The good thing about the net and the info there, as things have happened to me since last year, I've googled them. I think the big turnaround was when I joined this forum as until then I'd not heard of awakening/ascension, numerology and lots of other things. It's just good to be able to google something and posts and info comes up that let's me know I haven't totally lost the plot!

Quote:
It's even more fun when they talk to you in your head, that takes a little getting used to.

Now this is what my guides do when I'm doing the healing thing; I am used to it as I've done it for five years with a previous guide. I'm a bit more comfortable with the words in the third eye and sometimes a word or several are there so quick in response to my thoughts, that I know I couldn't have thought that in a fraction of a second.

Quote:
If they've missed out the 4s then maybe it's for you to think about - sometimes no message is the message. Initially I thought it was strange but considering what the number four represents it makes so much sense.

I'll take your word on that. I've only ever looked up the numbers if thev've occurred frequently like this the 1s, 2s, 3 and 5s. I've had the odd 9 here and there but thus far I haven't felt the urge to look that one up.

Quote:
Your numbers are coming in threes, emphasis on the threes with your mileage. Similarly you and your interactions with Spirit, always a third or a three.

Interestingly, I went to see a medium a few weeks back and he said I would be seeing the infinity symbol and I seem to remember he linked that to threes.

Quote:
That gives you fifth-dimensional consciousness.

Now I have to confess this 3D, 5D thing goes over my head. Tried to do a little reading about it yesterday (in-between painting the hall) and from the description, I could see a little of myself in both. But still not all that clear on what it is.

It occurred to me last night I wonder why spirit try so hard to give us this spiritual information / knowledge. We'll be over there soon enough. Why not give us this time on the earth plane without spiritual interference. I wonder if the point is to reach spiritual maturation on the earth/physical realm.

Patrycia