View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 02:18 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I would really like to know more about this Pleiadian influence on the Native American tribes.... I didn't know there was a connection until very recently... I seem to have both influences going on in my life.
When I had my spiritual awakening the Pleidians began talking to me in my head and I may have a big portion of native American in me .... Dad claimed he was half Native American and raised on an indian reservation. Other members of his side of the family claimed he was lying so I don't know how to verify any of it. A lot of things are adding up and making sense though.
If you've got Native American blood, then you may also some Pleiadian DNA in you. If you're receiving information from the Pleiades, then I'd argue that your father was right.

You're likely aware that Native Americans explain that they originate from the Pleiades. The race was seeded and taught by the Pleiadians in order to help maintain and balance the Earth's energies. Most of their knowledge and wisdom is kept pretty close to themselves for this reason; not for 'outsiders'. The Pleiadians, however, also have interests in helping humanity progress spiritually.

Because of the transition we went through at the end of 2012, there's new energy from the Pleiadian system coming to Earth at this time. This is what's making the next step in our spiritual journey possible. The Pleiadian Emissaries are essentially here to help us regain our connection to the higher dimensions in order to Master the physical plane.

If I could make a recommendation, I'd suggest that you foster this connection you have with the Pleiades, and get your information straight from the source, so to speak. It may be that you'll be among the first of us to lead the way forward.