View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Suspended
Guide
The Illusion of Ego

I don't believe in walk ins,but i believe that certain highly enlightened entities come to this Earth and do not go through the severe trauma of getting squeezed out of a birth canal then spending the next 5-6-7 years playing with toys?
When I drowned aged 6,I remembered that in space watching the 360° movie screens I was fully aware of being in space and looking down on the Earth which was the size of a tennis ball.
A 6 year old child could not comprehend that,that child was on the side of a swimming pool being rescusitated, my conscious mind was gone,I was unconscious, it was my spirit/consciousness that left my body.
You are connected by the silver cord when living on Earth,when you die the connection is terminated,I have seen my silver cord,and the nimbus is destructed when you die,to connect one entity in spirit to an earth entity or human the silver cords have to be cut and connected, its that simple,just like splicing a rope.
As I said in an earlier post,everyone wants to be something,that's ego for you,its the ego doing its job,what it was designed for,either folk are unhappy and want to blame something else that can't be disproven for their situation,its easier to say " I'm like this because?",because what,I am not rich?,I am not good looking,I will be a "Indigo,starseed,a walking or a medium" then I can be something,I can be better than the next person,be unique,that is the "Big Illusion" the ego.