View Single Post
Old 16-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Knower

Question Stopping a person harassing you...

About 4 months ago I found a natural practitioner who I decided to seek treatment with for some ongoing health issues. She did distance consultations which was good because I lived too far away. To cut a long story short she didn't provide what was promised after multiple requests by me. I got replies each time I emailed giving me a date when I'd receive the info by and each time I got nothing. After a couple of months I gave up and went elsewhere.

Then a few weeks ago I got a bill for $120 from her. I refused to pay explaining that I didn't get anything and decided to go to someone else. Ever since she has been continuously harassing me for the money. I got multiple phone call almost daily and had to change my number. So then she started on the emails instead. I'm ignoring her emails now, but she has my home address.

What I'd like to know if anyone knows if there's some sort of spiritual way I can get her to leave me alone. I don't wish anything bad on her, but I'm getting stressed about her pursuing me so intently. She won't seem to acknowledge that she didn't provide the service to me and just keeps repeating that she spent time with a phone call to me and filing.

Is there anything I can do? I don't want to email or call her anymore because she doesn't listen to me. Thanks :)