View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Knower

Never been confirmed, however, I am sure that I had a shamanic calling. That it's an integral part of my being.

I've always known my purpose in this lifetime to elevate human consciousness. Heal beings on every platform. That every challenge, obstacle, and trauma were to be conquered and then given back to the universe as a source of light.

Almost 5 years ago I had a traumatizing near death experience. I almost choked to death, experienced a walk-in demon entity inhabit my being, and experienced the Dark Night Of The Soul. For next 6 months I was entrenched in the darkness. Absolute hell. I wanted to commit the most gruesome things imaginable. I became this black hole. I was completely consumed. I was completely isolated, the world felt legions away.

After almost killing myself, getting hospitalized, or being incarcerated multiple times. I came to the realization this was not the end, but the beginning. I was meant to overcome this. Through a holistic approach.

I wanted nothing to do with modern / mainstream pharmaceutical drugs. I pondered the option, counseling, etc. I researched relentlessly. It all just started piecing together: the need to heal body, heart, mind, and soul. Started to understand the interconnectedness of these aspects & in relation to the universe. Researched all medicinal herbs, remedies, forms of exercising & yoga, importance of biorythms, of proper hygiene. The importance of purifying the body, heart, mind, and soul.

In that experience I learned how to achieve immortality in the sense of the infinite potential of the body, heart, mind, and soul. I completely transformed my being. It has been my guide in the Universe. It taught me many things about our Divine nature.