View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Master
The snake is symbolically about the kundalini energy...If you have sudden kundalini crisis type of experience it is brutal.

I did have that type of thing and it was horrifying at the time but I had a lot of help to get through it and keep my sanity.

The way it was explained to me was that I had the symptoms of crazy, but I wasn't, though I could be if I didn't do the work. The work was very demanding. I was very motivated to have a rational mind. I wasn't seeking enlightenment that I recall. It was my time.

We all do things differently but I have the Ess Brothers. They don't make an appearance often but I am aware of that energy today.

My ways are unique. I have many guides and levels.....The Ess brothers are low level guides and I think they show up at times of transformation.

It is kind of like school..You are in grammar school and you work your way up to the top grade where you are the big shot....you graduate and you aren't done, because then you go onto the next school but then you are a little pipsqueak again, on the bottom of the totem pole...the snake is about clearing the energy so the ladder can be climbed, in a sense. They are low, but they serve a purpose. The snake symbolism is about spiritual growth, which isn't easy.