View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 02:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
That's relieving! In my previous post I mentioned how the palmist told me I would be widowed & that really crushed me. I feel like some things on your palm can be true, such as traits but it's also a very complicated thing to learn/read so these "palmist" should be careful with their wording when they tell someone so touchy IMO lol

Absolutely, I think it takes a lot of expertise to read someone's hand. I wouldn't blindly trust the lines you know, they change too as your life progresses.
There is a story of a famous scholar, he wasn't a very bright student. So one day his teacher wanted to scale him, when he held his hand, he saw there was no education line and told him there was no use in punishing him because he didn't have a education line anyways.
So the young boy went home and carved an education line with a knife, and he is one of the greatest scholars in Sanskrit literature. I think it was either Kalidas or Tulsidas, I cannot be too sure right now. Either of them.
So lines in our palms change. Traditionally they are called marriage lines but like someone said they could also talk about children.