View Single Post
Old 25-01-2020, 08:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
Many of you have already realized that you are more than just a biological body consisting of atoms. Most of you have realized that there is something more behind your human existence, namely a probably endless existing part that gives rise to your conscious experience and outlives your physical death: the human soul.
But taking this as our premise: Why is it actually that (supernatural, non-atomic) souls exist? If a soul is capable of reincarnating, a soul must be a very complex entity. It has to have the ability to connect with matter in a very purposeful and complex way. It has to have the ability to connect to the most complex physical machine we know: the human brain. And it hast to be able to use a human body for the purpose of making worldly experiences.
I also think that when we are dead, i.e. in the beyond, we still have all the skills and abilities we currently have as humans: We, as souls in the beyond, can feel, perceive and think and act - just as we do on earth.

But why do our souls exist? Souls obviously have complex skills and therefore must have complex mechanisms inside themselves - or, in other words, souls must be complex mechanisms. For a complex mechanism to exist one out of two things is required: either a creator or a process of evolution. How could something complex else exist?
The fist explanation involves a problem: If god or “a creator” created souls, he himself had to be a very complex entity what would beg the question why he exists. So, all god-theories have no explanatory power but are circular reasoning instead.

This is why I prefer the second explanation: namely that our souls exist because there’s a kind of soul-evolution in the beyond thanks to which we, as souls, exist. Although the idea of a creator has no explanatory power I don’t rule out that there have been other souls (older souls evolved through soul-evolution) that once helped my soul to form. As well as we, as souls, might help younger souls (or diffuse clouds of energy) to come into existence. What do you think?

You can't reason such subjects, so I believe it is a waste of time to try it. We don't have neither the data, nor the intellect, nor the intuition to figure out such subjects. That's why they exist under the faith umbrella.

Your title question should be turned around 180 degrees to: why do humans exists? Isn't it? The soul temporarily materializes, and not the human temporarily sublimates ...

It is like you-in-your-dream would your question: why does @Siemens exist?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.