Thread: Self love ideas
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 03:45 AM
Administrator
Hello

View on Self Love

It is our human nature to search for that profound love in "the other person” but it is our Soul that leads us to that person we can trust the most. That person is our Mirror Soul (Mirror of Love) that one that holds our very trust and that reflects our own love back to us in a sacred Light.

It is at times easier to see our own loving nature as it is reflected in the eyes of the loved one that stands before us, someone we love, respect and admire, in that we can identify our own ability to love. We can see it most clearly when we are left to our own devices. As spiritual beings we all have a notion and an intellectual understanding of Divine Love, yet we still search for it with our hearts and souls. It is perhaps that search is the very reason we are on this Earth Plane of existence.

We seek to find and then try to define love in all of our relationships, but some relationships offer more intensity than others. In a romantic love connection, two people are brought together by the deeper emotions of who they are while traveling through their journey of love for the other.

It can be said self-love is the foundation for lasting love, for some of us; it is first awakened by the person - that one who sees it in us, even when we do not. That person love’s us for what they see in us. Relationships become the sacred vessel for that love, a vehicle for cultivating that energy; it is a chance for people to evolve as individuals and then as a unit.

It is interesting that, we spend most of our adult lives in love's pursuit! We begin that journey toward romantic love - with the search for the “Mirror Soul” we are really maybe searching for ourselves. In the act of searching for ourselves, we are maybe seeking to know that Devine Light being in “All” there is. What we seek “Out There” we have to know is already “In Here”. That connection to the Devine is through our connection to our Soul and Higher Self.

We are born individual yet from almost day one we are programmed to find that someone to be with. Yet we are born as an individual being. I remember being given an exercise in Guidance Class in High School where we had to look in the mirror and say "I am me and I am OK" I am me and I love me". It was not that easy to do honestly at first. We are so conditioned to be loved but not to love whom we are at times.

I too have found that if you loop your Heart Chakra and your Sacral Charka into a Figure 8 and vision the flow of energy that is the Heart Charka in being love and the Sacral Chaka being your sexuality or reproduction center, you can feel the flow of energy being filled internally.

To be with someone I so feel that you have to be complete in the acceptance of whom you are individually then you welcome someone in that compliments that being that is whole in you.

Lynn