View Single Post
Old 22-07-2014, 08:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadi007
Scarlette what is the proof you have that rhe extraterrestrials beings exist. This may not be a problem since somewhere in the universe there have to atleast one planet capable of harbouring life. But this is just a probability not a proof. Now come to the main topic what are crystals, indigos, and rainbow chidrens, well if you look closely to the personality traits describing each term then you would know that they are overlapping,

They do overlap. I have crystal and rainbow traits too. Reality cannot be fit into a box.

Quote:
ask a psychologist he will say that these traits are commonly found in children as they are getting touch with technology and different kinds of knowledge thus making them more aware of their surrrounding. Even you will find these traits in the childhood of adults who have born in 70's or 80' so this behaviour is common in childrens.

True Indigos, Crystals, and Rainbows are rare. These are old souls. If every kid being born was one of these then we'd all be living in paradise by now from the amount of wisdom and peace they carry, don't you think?

Quote:
That indigo chidren have indigo aura, rainbows have rainbow colured aura and crystals have a clear white aura just like clear quartz is a myth.
If you follow the thread chakra and Aura Forum named " are auras a real Concept" there you might conclude that there are no people on this forum who can see them. They might have a mental disorder synesthesia,that enable them to see colours by seeing their faces or names. So the whole concept of Crystal,rainbows etc doesnt have any strong basis and no supporting facts since no one can see aura that leaves conclusion that does auras really exist?, as you might have noticed that the Indigo or similar site saying that kids with ADHD or similar disorders may be the Starseeeds sent for special mission for the betterment of humanity. Why would parents of that child not believe in it, it is better to accept that their child is special than knowing that their child have a mental disorder..
(scarlette, you should know better why i am doing this )

peace out

They're just labels to help us understand otherwise non-understandable concepts.

Aura's do exist, as many have pointed out they're the electromagnetic field around every living being and it has been proven.

As for missions, that can't be proven, but it's a real thing.

Yes, I know why and honestly it grates me. But each to their own.