Thread: Lord Shiva ...
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Namaste.

Last night, I forgot my 'golden rule' - no stimulants after 4pm...and so it was, I had a strong coffee and a cigarette at 8pm.

By 2am, my astral body was under direct assault by every rogue demon with an agenda.

I was 'lucid nightmaring' and I knew I was asleep, but I couldn't wake up and my whole body was convulsing with night terrors...my kundalini was running haywire...meanwhile, images flashed before my eyes like 'Dante's Inferno'...I was told I had only minutes to live...I was told my afterlife would consist of me being locked alone in a dark room for an eternity and so I started to pray to Shiva, but He wasn't gonna help me out this time and so I started chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra...and it all subsided, eventually when after the specified 'minutes' became hours, I turned to the demons and said "looks like you were all wrong...AGAIN!".

Suffice to say, I am spending today cleaning and smudging my whole flat, flushing my system out with litres of warm water and then going to massage the feet of my mother...

Aum Namah Shivaya

Bloody...

Some attack that is...It might be because you are on a right path in your life...who knows...Or because you gave me help in the previous days...

Good thing you chanted the mantra...

a spoon of Baking Soda+some water (drink up) , it cleans up efficiently toxins and also aura, I recommend...Another way is simply... hot water.. :)

----

Otherwise... I'm from Europe... "where the history comes from..."
Here we got false democracy with cruel capitalism...Ppl do not believe in spirits, even though they are their victims every hour... :(

I basically clean my place with incense,...Also you definately shouldn't use special chemicals for cleaning...Only use cheap soap with hot water...

----
When speaking about, I've read that Maha Mrityunjaya can clean karma at a deep lvl... ?

OM!