Thread: Saving yourself
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 04:28 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyone
I'm not sure what to say. I've been through way too much for being only 27. I've been through a lot a lot... And I'm very tired.

Sometimes I wish my own life away. Usually I just want to go home. Now I don't even believe in a "home" anymore like I wanted it for so long, yet it never came. When do I get relief from suffering?

I am sorry that you are suffering. I've struggled myself this life and it can be exhausting but one important thing I have learned is that life isn't personal. Things happen to us that can be difficult to deal with but it happens to us not because of us. As hard as it is to believe the challenges you are facing will make you stronger in the end and even if it doesn't feel like it you are strong enough to save yourself. I think it is no accident you titled your thread Saving Yourself while within the thread you speak of defeat. Ask your guides to send you some guidance and inspiration. We all need a little inspiration to help us keep going. Mine came as song lyrics that just popped up in my head. And our guides want to help us progress as opposed to see us suffer. They may not always give us exactly what we want but I have found if I ask to be shown what I need to know I often get some sort of information come to me that helps me see things a little bit better. So despite the defeat just keep walking and keep searching within yourself for what it will take to heal your pain. My best to you that better days are ahead.