View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 10:03 AM
Master
For protection in any spiritual endeavor be it meditating trying to leave my own body, chakra work, healing or any other work I personally simply use a white light, as bright as I can make it and always try to extend it far beyond myself (physical body) always. There is never asking I only visualize this or imagine it if you prefer.

My own endeavors in astral projection are of my own personal experience. I need no one to tell me what happens. I have no fear. I have never encountered an entity personally but have done things... I will not elaborate because these experiences sound absolutely crazy. They are what most consider the realm of fantasy or lies. Which they are not. They happened to ME. I Know without a shred of any doubt what happened. Nobody in this realm the next the afterlife or whichever terminology is used, can tell me otherwise. I only state this because I often see things posted by others as personal experience of their own and I see other posts which state without a doubt and as fact the opposite of what another says. I do not wish to be ridiculed or branded a liar or told that what I believe is not real when in fact I Know differently. This is a sensitive matter to me as I am not the average spiritual seeker. I do not write that in arrogance. It is medical more than spiritual in a sense.

But to answer further, what you personally feel or are comfortable with as the right protection for you Is without a doubt in my mind; the protection method you should be using. It is a personal matter I believe personally as another seeker.