View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 01:57 AM
Guide

Well, I have a few. Lets go to the first pleasant one

I woke up one morning to a man, in overalls, sitting at the foot of my bed. He was flouresecent & bright in color. Even his clothes were bright. He had been sitting there talking to me...and I sat there listening for a second before I realized that it was old man Dean. I mean, I knew who he was...but it took a second before I realized that he shouldnt be in my room. I rubbed my eyes & he was gone. That was weird since I only met him a few times when he came to fix the heating & cooling unit...and our drain one time the year before. He was a friend of my inlaws.

I happen to go to their house later that afternoon. I had totally forgotten about it that morning & chalked it up to a hypnagogic-hallucination.

Later that day, my grandmother in law said, did you hear about Dean? I said no, she said...he died Friday of cancer. I didnt even know he was sick. Then it hit me, did I see him that morning? He was talking to me about his wife & kids, but I dont remember the conversation. People have always come to talk to me about their problems, even complete strangers at the store, work or where ever I am.

The night my grandfather died...that was a big one. That was scarey & I will have to make another post for it.

My son was in danger one time, & I didnt know it. We were at the store, in the deli...He had ran off to the toy aisle. There was a flourist shop between the deli & the grocery shop. I let him go, thinking I would be there in a few minutes anyways. I had my toddler sitting in the cart. I was looking at something to eat for that night, and getting ready to order. When I looked up at the lady to order, the face of murdered child replaced hers.

That was freaky. I grabbed my tot and cut through the flourist shop the way my 5 yr old son went. As we went to turn towards the front of the store to go to the front aisles...my baby grabbed a bunch of cards and droppped them on the floor. I bent down to pick them up...and I looked up...and there was a man I had first seen when I pulled up into the parking lot. He had a trench coat on, very tall, hat, long hair...and he had been standing outside in the pouring down rain. We walked right passed him as we came into the store...and I thought it was weird that he was standing outside in a thunder storm..when he could have waited in the store. I assumed he was leaving. I remember looking at him as we ran passed him inside, and his eyes were completely bloodshot red.

Well, by this time...Im picking up the cards around the corner & I glance up & he is in the store. I look down to pick up the last of the cards & go to stand up. Remember, I am carrying a 2 year old, too. As I stand up, his back is to me...and he is walking past the aisle my son is in. He stops, looks around, backs up & goes into that aisle. I walk faster up to aisle to see if my son is still in the aisle...and he is. He is standing towards the middle right side of the aisle...looking at a toy.

This guy is making a B line right towards my son...and he is literally 3-4 ft as we walks up to my boy who isnt paying attention to him. All I could do was say my sons name loud so this guy knew I was right behind him. He looked startled to hear me...walked away from my son & took off.
That was a message...if I had not seen that childs face, I would have let my son look at those toys for another 5 minutes.