View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 10:02 PM
Newbie ;)

^ I agree with the above post about it quite possibly having something to do with your body.

I've had this same experience throughout my entire life -- waking up at a specific time each night. Sometimes it's 1:32 a.m. for a while, other times it's 2:13, and so on. It's gotten to the point where I now wake up in the middle of the night and tell myself what time it is before looking at the clock, and it's a little startling how often I can guess the exact time right to the minute! For me, it's a matter of my internal clocks following some sort of annoying pattern that I'm subconsciously aware of.

I don't know much about spirit guides and how they prefer to communicate (it's only been a few short months where I've even considered that I may actually have a spirit guide!), so I have to ask... is it common for them to communicate in this way at night? I realise communication through dreams is something many people allude to, but to have you wake up and disturb your sleep doesn't seem very ideal in my opinion. How are you waking up? Are you being startled awake -- is it sudden, do you gasp? Or do you gently open your eyes and have a clear mind? How long does it take you to get back to sleep afterwards?