View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 01:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi!

Firstly and foremost a hello and welcome to you if I haven't said it already.

Now to begin to answer this post, do you mind explaining how it is you know without a fraction of a doubt about you being the arch-angel Nethaniel? Realize too, I ask out of no disrespect or in fact disbelief, it is quite possible I am willing to believe it, but I feel deeply it is important we all realize, when we are going through these thoughts and feelings of being angelic, that we look deeply into why we think this, and where exactly these names come from, and I angelic or not, do tell you this, ask this, and state to you this for a very good reason.

As for myself, you are asking how many angels could be here, yes, or those who could consider themselves angelic, correct? I could not hazard a guess. I could not ascertain how many have gone through similar things both you and I have.

For me, beings have come to me calling me by an angelic name, an arch-angel to be specific. The occasions of this have through personal experience been more than once.

I have entities come to me specifically calling me by angelic name, but also my family has experienced this as well. A crow entity had come to my brother- I didn't make this up.. it was my brother's experience told to me by him..- asking to speak with the same individual who shared the bedroom with him at the time whom is called "Arch angel Name". That individual whom shared the room with him happened to be me, not any one of my other family/ siblings (brothers) but me.

But, these beings were not actually very benign so to speak. They were not love and light ascended masters. They took physical (bold this...) form and were not Benign.

The name they called me was actually- some would use Uriel, some would use Oriel, and one chose Ariel. So make of that whatever you will.

I've gathered that it is very confusing, for me especially, indeed.

So what? Am I supposed to trust this? Because something else chooses to call me this, then this is what I am? I am supposed to blindly put my faith in and follow this? Does anyone else see how this could be a dilemna or the reasoning behind why I don't trust this?

Again I implore... how did you come up with the knowledge that you are an arch angel and your name is actually Nethaniel? Did you meditate on it? Because I didn't...

I was around 8-11 when I was first approached by what most whom know would call a demonic entity calling me by the name of Oriel and telling me my friend would die of an overdose- which he in fact did.

Realize I am not saying your way of knowing is any less or better than my own. I am simply saying, I have had experiences, and have had things come to me, and call me by this angelic name, before I even had the "internet" and was able to read anything of incarnated angels, and all I am saying truly is that I feel completely mis-understood, and utterly and ultimately alone.

Most people would tell you they've never been visited by an inhuman entity calling them by the name of an arch angel.. and my story is actually more than meets the eye, and there is more to it, and too much to type out for mere ridicule.

So do I know if I am angelic? I mean... how could I? I always talked to what I called God when young.... but how am I to really know? Should I meditate on it? Or should I just take the malicious entities words for it?

Am I Uriel or am I tricked and a pawn in a spiritual game?

How should I know?... What do you think?

Meditate on it. I had Dalia, an angel that I Incarnated with here tell me.