View Single Post
Old 18-09-2018, 04:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
This is an intriguing example of the lack of understanding human wisdom has about the nature of their inner body of Spirit. In many native tribes that cultivate spiritual perception, the ones who are being trained spend long, long amounts of time in darkness. This trains them to see and use their inner light. In his book, Living In The Heart, published in 2003, Drunvalo Melchizedek describes several examples from South America of this tradition. Spiritual blessings of Light to you, Explorer21.

Starflower, the information you shared about native peoples is interesting and thought-provoking. Drunvalo is a teacher whose wisdom and knowledge is well worth pondering.
I saw on our TV news that the United States is experiencing the very severe Hurricane Florence, in the Carolinas. My heart goes out to everyone there and I'm praying for their safety. Do you live in that part of the world? If so, I pray that you're not experiencing any hardship.