View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraNevadaStar

I find I end up going it alone - a lot. I am reclusive by nature and am a fiction-writer currently living on an island. Being a writer is quite a solitary path - though you do have your characters to keep you company and my characters (no matter who they are and what they are like), are always a part of my 'tribe' because they are, in turn, a part of me. I was told by a guide in a dream (indeed, one of the most beautiful I've ever had): "You have a very powerful voice. You could become quite known for it. This power comes from the fifth, or throat, chakra." She then handed me a stone with the symbol for Vishudda (i.e., the throat chakra) embossed on it in blue. I can only assume she meant my writer's 'voice.' I completed a novel, but haven't sent it off yet. I have two others in the making and I also write short stories and poems. I have wanted to write since I was seven - it just feels 'right' and it always has. I sometimes joke that I had to have been born with a pen and paper in-hand. ;-)

I'm a loner too since always, i love to be alone and if i need company it's just because they are like me, i don't need to with people just to fill a hole. I'm not a writer (despite i was told i write very well) because i prefer other artistic pursuits. I have created many characters that are part of me, have similar experiences or they even have a TF story. They are my alterego!
I notice most talented artistic minds are older souls or into some sort of spiritual path that fuels their creativity.