View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 01:12 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Are twin flame events accessible to psychics?

Yes at times if the Universe has granted that door to open to be seen. It is a process it is I was told something that is pre planned in your cards and if your Twin Flame is truly there in the same time line your on nothing will stop the connection from coming to be.

I am with my Mirror Twin Flame so that is the Flame from the original Soul Seed we were created from. We met her on SF in 2007 and were good friends for years, never thinking we could be together as more and not wanting more. I was married with three kids he was married. Both of us had bad abusive relationships but too we had a role to play in our marriage. We married in 2015 as we both found that path out of abuse.

We met with a Psychic in England that never did couple readings when we asked the booking clerk he said he would ask her. She could feel our energy and invited us for a reading. We were told we are the rarest of rarest connections but this had been planned for us snce our births. I feel that i true. I learned as did he a lot from his marriage and I did from mine. I too had three kids to bring in where he never brought in any. We are now a family in the turest of natures.

I've read that twin flame events as far as how they will unfold and also potentially the entire dynamic cannot be understood by psychics. Is this true in your experience? Why is this? I've heard the term "linear time psychics" - what is your understanding of this term?

It all comes down to what is open for a Psychic to see and have permissions to see. I was told by a quite famous one that I would only ever have one man in my life, that I would never experience another. Well the Universe was not ready for me to see that aspect as I still had a life path to create and grow from. If I had been told there would be another man for me I might have gone with one of my EX's friends that so wanted me. Yet he would not have been the man the Universe planned for me to have.\

We often as Psychics are shown doors that are closed and we respect that and we leave them closed.

Lynn