View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 08:31 AM
Master
[quote=DASA]
Das

Hi dasa, yes I know what you mean about seeing the universal form, it is the ultimate. I do feel though that that experience, as was given to arjuns, is an earned one, in that God may require a show of faith before bestowing such a high honour. That would mean that, just as in the gita, one would need to believe before as did arjuna, before the form was shown. It is a dilema in a way,in your position one could argue that until you, personally or I have seen this vision of vishnu, we cant believe in krishna, do you see what I mean.
After all God is god wether it is krishna`s incarnation or, (if he is god as well), sai baba`s or another avatar

But I do take the simple truth of your warning to heart, of billions of souls it is unlikely any are avatars. However, in one of your own quotes (from the gita) that you posted recently where Krishna is speaking with arjuna , he mentions that he returns when things are really bad to get man back on track, well surely if he was going to come in one form or another, now would be the time?

Love your posts dasa they really make me think. love and light peteyzen