Thread: Bad fairies?
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 01:39 PM
iolite

We have fairies that come and visit us. They started coming around when my daughter was about 4. She would talk to them as she got older and one in particular seemed to be quite attached to her and would go to school with her. At night, when she was in bed, they would come by to visit. Now that she's older (almost 14), she doesn't talk to them as much. But I've experienced their mischievous side: I've had had a blanket fly off my shoulders when taking a nap and my shoulder shoved to awaken me (I was on my side and my body was pushed with the shove). It seems that they like to visit me when I am napping and if I am asleep, they will awaken me to let me know they are there. I've fussed at them for waking me, as I suffered from chronic fatigue and when I took a nap, it is because I needed the sleep. After that, they waited until I woke up to say hello.

I just wish that I could see them better. I can only see dots of colored lights appear and then disappear and in my darkened bedroom when I wake up from my naps, all I see are energy outlines of tiny little bodies with wings. Once, I saw one sitting on the door frame and when I said hello, she flew over to the bed. Another time, I saw a fairy with faint redish light with a hummingbird! The hummingbird (again, energy outline) seemed quite interested in the azalea print on my pillow sham!!

Most of the time, our fairies (can I call them that?) are quite friendly and nice.

Last edited by iolite : 06-07-2011 at 03:41 PM.