View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 09:09 AM
Master
I don't think you are angry. I think you are envious.

I wish I was fed poop wrapped in diamonds too. Don't we all?

haha i can hear it already. so many people thinking and saying in their heads "no! no! i do not want to eat poop!" aka. I do not want to believe something that's not true even if its wrapped up all nice and pretty in nice words, concepts and ideas.

yeah, well nobody does, but that is how so many things are packaged to people. We are sold poop under the advertisement of diamonds.

"I am God" but eventually we learn that God is a murderer, rapist, thief, and everything else that we fear and hate and despise. Poop in diamond wrapping, believe it homie lol.

the crazy thing is that even though that is what God is, and may be now, that is not all that God is. God has so many more tricks in its book. People can never understand that, all the tricks that God has in its book.

so whatever. people gonna be constantly in a struggle of good vs poop vs diamonds. Let them be. Do what you want to do. Let other people worry about if God is a pile of poop, diamonds, or whatever else heck the debate about what god currely is.