View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Administrator
Hello

While shuffling, temperance flew out. I still drew three cards and I'm trying to figure out how temperance relates to them

As you can see in the title, I pulled 10 of pentacles, tower, and hierophant

Ok the most important card that relates to your question is the one that "Flew Out" to the reply you needed the most. The rest then give that card a foundation.

So lets take the first card first, Temperance - : Balance, moderation, patience, purpose. This to me says take things slow and see how it all unfolds. There is a saying all things in moderation and here that really fits.

So now add the next card to this mix, Ten of Pentacles - Wealth, inheritance, family, establishment, retirement - here your looking to establish a relationship. From a relationship comes that wealth of togetherness, family and the establishment of what might well take you into your elder years. This can be what one "hopes for" the outcome to be. As there is another person in them mix that can not be read without permissions a lot with a relationship reading is open ended. Something to build on.

The next card is The Tower - Disaster, upheaval, sudden change, revelation - so for any new relationship to take hold at times we have to clear our past. We have to take things down to the foundation so that we can build a new. This does not mean that the friendship is the disaster as the image on this card is two fold. One falling does not see where they are going to land, the other is looking to what is to come to them.

The last card ties it all together The Hierophant - Religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs. This one ties into what you want from a relationship. Taking into considerations that your on the same page as this other person.

So take it slow and see where the friendship goes. I so feel that the best relationship is build off a strong friendship being in place.

Lynn