View Single Post
Old 26-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Administrator
Hello

with nothing getting me to my goal of 100% health.

Is there such a thing ? It might be that the end goal is too lofty to obtain and in this there lies the block. I am not saying to set the bar high but we are never 100 percent free from things coming to our body that effect its physical being.

Living with chronic pain for many years now I have come to embrace I am going to have good days and not good days, that I have to pace myself and balance out activity at times. I would very much like to wake up in the AM and be pain free, but too that pain is a reminder I feel that I am alive.

We can ask for assistance from a higher source but we have to do the work to get there. Many times what causes the pain is something we ingest and not realize the side effects. We push our self at times too hard and not hear the body wanting and needing to take a slower pace. We get over tired but refuse that power nap that can settle a lot of pains at times.

We are at times too stubborn for our own good, pain often is a reminder that we are only human not super human. I have been becoming more aware of the daily issues I might have and looking for how I can change the trigger points.

Lynn