View Single Post
Old 26-11-2017, 09:31 AM
Knower

Asking for help, and getting it.....

I have some long term chronic health issues which I have tried many many treatments for over 10 or so years (conventional and alternative), with nothing getting me to my goal of 100% health. I was feeling extremely frustrated about it all this morning, and I desperately asked my guides/angels for help. I don't completely believe in guides or angels, but I thought it's worth a shot, maybe they are real.

I asked for them to tell me what is it that I'm missing, what am I suppose to learn from these health issues that I'm just not getting. What do I need to know or do to finally recover completely?

A couple of hours later I had to drive to pick my daughter up, about a 45 minute drive. Immediately as I left my garage there was a piece of rubbish on the ground in font of the door, it was a sign for someones business that had blown away. The phone number ended in 333 344. The 3's stood out to me as I have been seeing 33 and 333 most days, but I always put it down to coincidence (as I do).

Then as I pulled out onto the street I was behind a car with the licence plate ending in 333. This continued! Every few minutes I came across another 33, or 333, occasionally just a single 3. Sings and licence plates mostly. I started to freak out a bit as how could so many cars have licence plates with multiple 3's? I thought maybe it's just another coincidence, but signs had them as well (distances to place, 33 etc). This continued there and on the way home, including me happening to check the time at hour:33 and 3:33pm.

Ok so maybe the answer to my questions was giving through numbers?? But what does it mean? I have read a bit of numerology, but I'm not sure how to relate it to my health. Any ideas would be appreciated.