View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 04:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy1
Its definitely some type of confirmation for you. Have you heard of the Lyrans? I think I would look them up if I was you and see if anything resonates. Do you work on past lives at all? It could be you are a Lyran star seed. Many of us have had past lives as all different star seeds. I have a deep connection with cats especially lions and tigers. I got confirmation that I am a Lyran star seed from someone else aswell. Your not feeling this connected to them for no reason. Whoop! how exciting for you. All I can tell you is what I experienced on more that one occasion is that while dropping off I heard talking. In my mind I asked who are you please. The reply was Lyran and he showed me, gave me a vision of himself a cats face but built like a human (on two legs). Someone else I know has seen one too. So glad you are talking about this aswell I don't feel so bonkers any more hahax

Yes i have heard about the lyrans, it all made sence to me when i heard about all of this. No i dont know Much about past lives, i know im not an earthbeing ”born ” here, and i know something has happened to me lives before this, as to most of us i think. Have a feeling something has happened to the felines too. Do you feel familiar with any of this, this is just my feelings. Yes and no you are not crazy �� same here, mostly tigers but also lions... but ALL cats!