View Single Post
Old 15-11-2016, 04:47 AM
Master

I have never connected to a tree (though I love trees, I hope that happens one day) but I have spontanously connected to a couple of plants in different ways.

Once I was outside and suddenly connected to if Im remembering correctly it was a grass plant. It was quite an amazing experience as I accidently merged with it and then could feel everything it was feeling and thought. From what I remember it wasnt like analitical but more like awareness of what was going on.

As this grass plant and its consciousness, I was aware of all the other plants around me, so I had a sense of individuality and awareness of others. I also was very aware of the sun and that I was like growing towards it.. so it was like the sun was a directional thing for me.

Another time I was working with dried sage and suddenly found myself connected to like the unversial spirit of sage plants (like they have a group consiousness of sage I linked too). I cant even describe that. It was very different I felt like it aided me in my healing and wish I could call and connect to that plant spirit at will. A few years later I was reading one of the carlos castaneda books and found he'd had the same kind of experience. (his books are interesting, he's had several experiences just like me).