View Single Post
Old 31-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Ascender
Bsdhar - Like informstion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So I decided to make here a post where I am going to write all the messages that I receive into my mind:

I am everywhere and everything is an expression of myself and yourself.Don't be afraid of life, everything that happens, happens because it was your choice to happen.

This message came from a voice that was not human but was very familiar to me.I received this message before an OBE.

This is what Bsdhar teaches. Have you listened to any of his videos by Darryl Anka on uoutube?

Keep it in mind.

This is a message came from the same source, same experience, but this time I was in meditation.I was in some kind of transe and this is how I heard it.

It's natural to give humanity a chance.

This message came to me last night, I was in meditation, but this time, I asked someone to talk with me from the spiritual world.This time, it was the voice of a man and I could hear it clearly, it came to me while I was in this transe that comes over me when I receive a message.

Have u explored many of the Bsdhar, alien from the future channel led materials from youtube? This is essentially the same knowledge being given.