View Single Post
Old 31-08-2019, 07:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
I know what you are talking about Neil. I am at a loss to articulate everything I know and come up with ideas to follow based on the information is a unique challenge. I can only wish you luck in this. I have seen some, just a bit and it is enough to boggle anyones mind. This information brings so much about Jesus into perspective. I don't know how to talk further about any of this!

David..hello. I feel I should reply to your reply. & although you mention that you know what I am talking about, & i do not doubt that may, as so many people do knowingly experience spiritual influence & or attack.

However it is the one thing, of the most heinous kind, which is perpetrated by unsavory nasty minded spiritual beings, that I will not disclose, that no one has yet spoken about.

The reason why I will not speak of it, is because of what it is & how it is playing out on earth & of it's implications & affects on Earthlings.

As I have said, if anyone new, they would simply want to pack their friends & family up & get of this planet. And that is what I want for my family...I KID YOU NOT. ..but like everyone, they do not have the ears to hear.

Regards again from myself, and some SMILES.