View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 04:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Research on twin sibling telepathy

Hello all,
I am an anthropology student researching twin sibling telepathy. I've always been interested in twin sibling relationships as a non-twin older sister. Currently, I am taking a class about the anthropology of the supernatural and I was hoping to reach out to any twins interested in sharing their experiences to incorporate into my final paper. I am not interested in denying or "rationalizing" your accounts, I just want to learn about your stories. This paper will not be published; only my professor will read it, and I will use pseudonyms to protect your privacy. If you have the time and are willing to help a student earn an "A", my questions are below. Feel free to ask me any questions and to expand beyond my questions.

1. Are you an identical or fraternal twin? How close (emotionally) are you to one another?
2. What are your thoughts about the supernatural (would you consider yourself a believer, skeptic, both, or neither? Feel free to elaborate)
3. What state of consciousness were you in when the experience happened?
4. What happened, and how did you experience it (dream, vision, sympathetic pain, etc.)?
5. What did you learn? How complete was the information you learned?
6. Why do you think you and your twin had this experience/these experiences?