View Single Post
Old 24-05-2018, 02:35 AM
Administrator
Hello

I came into this life being able to read most people like you would a page in a book, to know what they are feeling and at times even thinking. Its not a fun place to be and I learned that "Grounding" is key. To have that Bubble or Wall up around you so that what is all around you is no within you. For some a life of isolation works, for me the more noise the better. I use that noise as a buffer vibration.

I too learned that I hold it in me to control what I take in from another's energy, and I can reflect that back onto the person gently so that I am not with them. I have that aura around me I am told that says I am approachable and that I understand, and I feel that is right. Too in this I do have to be careful as not all will accept Medium and Psychic as something they would accept knowing more about.

At times its about learning what your gutt feelings are and leaving the brain out of the equation, listening to intuition. That inner voice that is not part of the brains logic centre.

One can find peace with it all, but it takes time and patients to balance it all our and acceptance that your not alone in it all. We are often taught to put roots into the ground but there is that other part of us that has to exist and explore....so I root and grow the tree in the dome so that I can be free to explore.

Lynn