Thread: Satanism?
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Völvawitch
Satanists don't believe in Satan but in your own free will.

Satanism actually has much better morals than any other religion and I am very interested at it.
I have read the Satanic bible and Luciferian magick and it is absolutely fascinating. It is all about taking power for yourself and live life in total freedom.

Even Satan didn't live in total freedom lol, he subjected himself to God and God alone. He hated humans because he blamed them for his fall, but he stuck to loving God even when he fell, he hates humans and that's it.

Do you honestly think one so full of hate could ever have created a religion for people? lol

It's a religion of humanity, by humanity for humanity. But not the best of humanity it's for the worst, it's not created by an entity that has nothing but hate for us... lol. I promise you that Lucifer would not give good things to us, he would give us lies and pain under the guise of good things.

If Lucifer had anything to do with satanism or Luciferian beliefs, he only allowed it to be inspired by his essence because it serves his needs of alienating humans from God. He sure as **** wouldn't give us something that brings us closer to God.... since the fall he basically has one goal, that is to get him self back into Gods graces. So long as God denies him, he has hatred for humans, when God allows him to repent then he will no longer hate humans.