View Single Post
Old 15-09-2016, 06:05 PM
Super Moderator
Ailcat,

I read the books and they resonated with me too. Though I read them over 10 years ago so some of the detail is a bit fuzzy to me but I had the same impression that it seemed interesting that his patients, who didn't know each other, expressed some similarities in their hypnosis about their life between lives. I can't really say what I would be in training for though I see myself as more a cheerleader as opposed to the player so to speak, a coach as opposed to athlete so maybe a guide but this life has been about resolving some of my own issues so not sure I am using this life to train so to speak. But I found a kindred spirit so to speak to share my life with. I felt like I had met my soulmate in HS but it didn't work out but the man I am with now felt like home so very likely from the same soul group. He is a competitor so possibly my purpose lies in game play of some sort. Well anyways I did enjoy the books.

I also read another book that may be of interest to you also along the lines of hypnosis into prelife planning. Your Soul's Plan by Robert Schwartz. I didn't necessarily agree with all of the author's viewpoints on life, I didn't necessarily with Newton either, but it was an interesting take on why some soul's plan difficult traumatic lives. Though I did a reading with one of the readers highlighted in the book and was very disappointed. It felt very much like a cold reading. She was actually pretty off and I honestly felt like I got more accurate insight from some of the readers on this forum in the reading section for free. So buyer beware I guess is what I am saying. But when I read the book it somehow managed to help me put my whole life story into perspective but the readings in the book may be based on generalizations so take it all with a grain of salt. But still an interesting read you might want to check out. It helps to look at traumatic experience from a more objective perspective.