View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 11:35 AM
Deactivated Account

There are three main realms that I have come to find and these are Celestial/Heaven, the Subtle and the Physical. Heaven is a totally different realm altogether from the Gross and Subtle.

Whether or not there is some form of life on other planets ways positively scientifically when you look at the probabilities. We are fairly comfortable with mathematical laws regardless of a lack of tangible evidence. I would like to believe that there are scientists who've worked up some kind of equation mathematically proving indeed that there Is life on other planets... anyway.

A quick astral travel beyond the sky into space will definitely cause you to meet some kind of unearthly lifeform. And what we see in the movies starts to dawn on you that they got the idea from somewhere.

Nowadays, there countless people talking about they're stories of being lifted up into heaven. I believe this should give you something of a clue.

A tonne o