View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 12:16 AM
bilko

Thanks for the ideas everyone
I now have a new kitchen and bathroom courtesy of the council ( my landlord ) with twice as many plug sockets ( power outlets) and 3 more cubboards. There is a great place for my blendtec and my breville juice fountain elite with loads of surface space for preparation.
Going to give your recipes a try as soon as i'm allowed back into my shiny new kitchen.
Oh man i remember after 4 weeks of raw i started eating rice again purely to silence the carb voices in my head. But the smell coming from a cup of cooked wholegrain brown rice, 1 grilled and mashed mackeral, half a cup of raw corn, half a cup of chopped cucumber and half a cup of chopped cherry tomatoes...... All sprinkled with some cold harvested sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.

Forget the halo effect Mccfatso have mastered. That mountain of wholesome goodness i had prepared and was like heaven on earth. Fresh vegetables tossed in a bowl and mixed with steaming rice and fish was divine. Coupled with the fact my doctor said my blood pressure was a bit high last time i went.