Thread: Toll of Labor
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 12:10 PM
Suspended
Well, you know what I found confusing in the past, people say "do what you love" and I was like, I don't like doing anything in regards to work, I liked hanging around in forests or by the ocean or exploring and traveling, so I eventually got a job working with park rangers in national parks, its good. I have another job though as Well at the moment. I would like to eventually buy some land out in the middle of nowhere because land can be cheap here if it's out in the Bush somewhere somewhat far away from most things, then! buy containers like the ones on container ship's, or I will get school class rooms or something, there's eco houses too anyway, then put these on the land and turn them into houses and grow food too, and see what else I come up with from there.. create an eco village prehaps, I may change my mind though. I also feel like I want to work on a boat, like a cruise ship one day, I still have some courses I want to do as Well.

When it comes to work just do whatever you can to make money then on the side of that you have goals an dreams you work towards using that money. Other wise you are just working to work, so if you have a job you actually want to do you save up money from the job your doing now and use it to get training and skills for the other job you want to do.

I still have the world to travel been overseas once, I travel around this country though its a lovely country by the way, the land and the animals and nature. And I have a book I will finish writing, music to be made, I use to make music, I have some written up just need to get stuff again to record it, and I am into spiritual things of course so besides my own stuff regarding that I may also sometimes attend events or get together and meet people, some of these people have shops and services, they have turned what they like into a job, though some of them also do other things too. So networking is good, you like something then get involved in that community, talk to people and it leads to other things happening. Also One thing iv noticed a few successful people say, successful with money anyway is "opportunity is everywhere".

Another thing that cAn be helpful is don't build some life that will trap you, don't try compete or get something you can't afford just to show off, my pop use to laugh at people with fancy expensive cars and tell them his car does the same thing as there's he also never planted a plant in his yard that wouldn't give him something to eat.

And another thing that I think is important is try not stress a lot, every one is rushing around very fast, you might feel left behind or like you haven't done what so an so has done but sometimes it's nice to just be calm an remember every one is rushing to the same place.. there death.

But of course do what brings you joy follow your joy work towards making things happen! What excites you? What makes your soul feel alive that's how you know what your true will is, the will of your soul.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 03-08-2018 at 01:39 PM. Reason: ed it ed