View Single Post
Old 20-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginsune
A "growling" dragon? Dragons don't growl, they hiss, bellow, or make a variety of noises. But growling - no. In fact, I don't believe any reptile, extinct or otherwise, has the ability to growl [or at least growl like a cat / dog would]. We've even found dinosaurs couldn't growl.

I am confused by the concept of "wet eyes". Do you mean watery. Snakes don't have watery eyes anymore than you or I have watery eyes. A snake shedding or sickly may have watery eyes, but a healthy snake - no. This is a common misconception akin to how people who have never handled or owned one think snakes are wet or slimy.

Cats are more likely to have watery eyes - ironic, given growling + slit eyes = felines - than a serpent.

I don't know. The growling didn't came from where the eyes have been, it came from practically everywhere, without a source from the external. Yes the eyes were watery, and hmm that may be possible too... There are alot entities, animals,... with those eyes I guess. It was my first NDE, I never knew something about it besides storys from friends/TV... I snapped out of my body, flew like 3ft up, looked to the right and saw those eyes while I heared the growling. They were just staring at me. I snapped back. It was like a dream, except that I was conscious, could've do what I want, think what I want, just like in real life. And it looked like real life. The eyes were so real, I could sense how I was flying, I thought I was dead/in the afterlife or something.