View Single Post
Old 15-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Hmmm. I'm not too sure now actually. I'm having problems really connecting with the deck (which could be that I'm still not used to it) but I think it may have something to do with the way he's written up the meanings in the book - they just don't gel all that well with me personally.

I received an email "Angel Message Monday" which is apparently "Elder". I was looking forward to reading his take from his heart, only to find it had been copied word for word from the book that comes with the deck! Very disappointing! No doubt an assistant gets the job of copying the text under a random card each week. What's the point in that? Unless the emails go out to people who subscribe to his page but don't necessarily have the deck - as a marketing ploy to get people to buy it.

Not happy.

To be honest, at the moment it's feeling a bit Doreen Virtue'ish. Hope I'm wrong though.
Yeah, it's a shame the text in the mail is the same as in the book, the first part, not the extended message.
But I already got his mails each Monday before the deck was out, so I guess indeed not all subscribers have it.
Hearing his own words... the text in the book are his own words
I would've loved to hear some of Lily Moses' reasons for making the images the way she did. She's doing that a bit on her Instagram, but there was this one thing I really wanted to know (why does Stargazer have 2 different colour eyes?) and she said there was a reason but she didn't say what.
I was disappointed as that feature is what stands out most to me and I would've loved to know her reasons for doing so.

I love the Elder card as I've spent half a year in an Aboriginal community. And I like the explanation of being able to do your own thing, not having to follow in the footsteps of your family. To me that goes way deeper than just things in this life as in family patterns & family Karma.

I find it really deep, much more so than any D. Virtue deck. But maybe it's not the right deck for you. If you end up not liking it permanently, then maybe just sell it?