Thread: light warrior
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 07:25 PM
Master
Fish

[quote=Siemens]I'm glad your intuition tells you that there is truth in this. The causal relation between a lack of positive emotions and personal transformation can also be understood intellectually: Imagine you would be in a paradisiac world were you could be, have, feel, and do whatever you want. Do you think this would be the best place to be forever? I don’t think so. Sooner or later it would begin to feel normal and become boring. But we can experience everything with more intensity what we had to miss for a while.

But where is the difference? I think each religion contains valid truths wrapped in a meshwork of illusions and lies.
In this case the truth is: be unhappy now then you will be happier in the future.

O.K. is moderately funny ;)
The pro capitalist would say much more about the benefits of capitalism.

In which way are you creative?
I also have the wish to be creative. I tried to write sitcom scripts. But the most time I’m kind of blocked....[/QUOTE

As I know you know the spirit world is far far beyond are earth bound imagination, so there are many things down here we are not aware of about the other dimensions ,I do not think you would get bored in the spirit world it is only a human emotion that's just what I feel.
Being unhappy may be a correct way for you to return to your soul group and the sophisticated planet you feel you will return to.
But I think/feel at the moment there are many many soul groups as there are all the infinite possibilities of love and imagination of creative energy and we follow different vibrations of thought, but sharing are learnt vibrations of wisdom must be were its at.

How is it that you know so much about your soul group and this planet you speak about.

I have tried a few different creative things out, singing in a band, acting, and I to have blocks getting in the way, I have some of my poems here on sf I have submitted as threads, some on the poetry section and some on the chanelled messages section. At the moment I am working on some photograthic art work.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 02-03-2019 at 02:23 AM.