View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 01:08 AM
Master
Hi.

I have practiced medium ability for an individual once. Most of my mediumship ability is in reference to my own deceased family- messages coming from them, that pertain to my family.

When I read for the individual it was my first practice attempt with mediumship in general- I got impressions, images and feelings but not of the deceased one image I never spoke up about as I was afraid it made no sense, but it did make sense. I never realized until the individual mentioned it- I didn't bring it up as it was after the fact. It was an image of an item belonging to the dead. Not an image of the deceased themselves- That is why it was not mentioned- but it is possible that is the way I read- not viewing the dead, but rather images pertaining to their life. It is hard to explain here for me.

What I wanted to say here, is I would not worry if it is considered normal or if other mediums see it in exactly this way- because as long as you are comfortable with it, and get decent feedback from those you read for from it- it shouldn't matter if everyone or if no one else does it this way. It is the way you do it- the way you read, and it is as valid as any other.

Blessings.