View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
Do you have any methods on how I could do that? I always have a difficult time listening to my inner wisdom. I'm never sure if it's right. Also I have never met my guides, at least yet and the whole meditation thing scares me. I've had some negative experiences.

Hello,

Many do have a difficult time listening to their inner wisdom. The reason that happens is your intellect. It will get in the way and block the intuition by creating doubts and concerns about the guidance you are receiving.

The solution I like to suggest is not a method, it is an investment. A method is a logical technique. Those never work. However investing your self with that energy of intent to receive the love the guides are offering often requires you to invest your love in them. This will build trust which is the missing energy in your case.

Fears and concerns created by the intellect will lead you to experience what scares you. That happens because the focus of your attention is on what you do not want insted of what you desire.

Life in my view is a mind game. Learning to use the mind, which does include the brain, is the key to success and well being. Your mind includes your heart and intuition. Learn from your negative experiences by reflecting on them with heart centered intuition. Once you can do that you are masterful enough to deal with any of life's circumstances.

Your guides are aspects of self. They know you better than you know your self.

Best Wishes.
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/