View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Administrator
Hello

I never use anything but the energy itself to ask a question.

I start the same way all the time with one. I first ask it to show me "Yes" and show me "No" in direction of swing.

Then I ask it "are you ready and willing to work with me now" at times I get a "no" and I then put it down.

When asking a question make sure its simply put forth and that its truly something that can be answered.

Example "is the Sun shinning" the reply even if its pouring down in rain outside can be "yes" as it is in the sky and it is shinning still. So the reply can seem wrong.

Too not all will work for us as the energy does not maybe match or call to us. I bought one for my husband and gave it to him to have it lay still. It would not move at all for him. So I asked if it was for him "no" was it for me "yes" did it like him "no" did it like me "yes" would it work for him "no" would it work for me "yes". So while I got it for him it bonded to me to work for him via me.

Lynn