View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Administrator
Hello

The biggest misunderstanding at times is terms used like "Psychic Medium" when you separate the words they are different in what a person does. Yet there are some like me that are both equally strong and add to that a healing aspect. We come in this way open to it all we do not have to "learn it" it is just there.

A lot of times someone will come to me for a "Tarot Reading" and someone passed comes into the reading. I then have to decide if I open that door with the person, even though they understand I work in both worlds. Not all open to belief in the other side when you die. Or they could use some healing but that is not asked for so again that door is there.

I have put down my thoughts on what a Medium is. Depending on the country you go to the definitions can be different. In some countries you must be registered and authenticated.

There are mediums that only get information they have that door to more closed off. This I know from some is by choice and others that door is just not there for them to open. Again the one's I know came in this way.

Psychic
A psychic is a person who is responsive to psychic forces. These people may be capable of extrasensory perception, telepathy and other extraordinary abilities.

Medium
A medium is a person through whom the spirits of the dead are said to be able to contact the living. These people may often be referred to as channels since they act as a conduit for the spirits of the dead.

Combination
If a person is a psychic medium, than they should have qualities of both. Those who can allow the dead to speak through them, as well as communicate telepathically with others, are examples of psychic mediums.

What is a Medium?

- to mediate communication between spirits of the dead and other human beings
- no evidence has been accepted by the wider scientific community in support of the view that there has been communication between the living and the dead
- a Medium is like a bridge that links the physical world with the spirit world
- Mediums make an energy vibration connection to those no longer in physical form

What does a Medium do?

- The role of a Medium is communications with spirit
- Various states of ways of communications – Trance – Direct Voice – Channeling – Automatic Writing ext
- Mediums work in the spirit realms to bring forth the information that a dead person wants to pass on
- Mediums work with spirits on the rescue level, closure with family still living, information finding
- Bring messages in for loved ones left behind to ease their worries
- Work with the authorities at times to piece together the missing information

How does one KNOW they are a Medium?

- We are all on some level Mediums it simply is that some of us open the gift box is all
- Some come born with it right there other’s learn to open to it as life moves along
- It is a “Gift and Ability” that is both a blessing and a curse at times til one learns to balance and embrace whom and what one Is
When did you become aware you were a Medium?
- First conscious memories go to the age of 6
- First understandings at age 16 where the word “Medium” was first introduced

What is a typical day like?

- One is never alone and one does not even know what that feeling is like
- Never know when spirit is going to find you or your going to be called to service
- Learn to walk very much in two worlds one of the physical and one of the spirit

What is a Message from Spirit Night?

- It is a connection to whomever is in Spirit that comes in to connect possible with someone in the audience
- The medium share’s the messages that come in “cold” and see where they hit
- Pass on as many messages as possible to as many members of the audience so it moves rather quickly
- To work with spirit on the highest levels of trust and respect that what is shared is done with compassions
- Not there to PROVE anything just there to share in what comes in – skeptics welcome

Lynn