View Single Post
Old 22-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Master
Aye I had an NDE also, was dying from Shigella Dysentery. This was pre-awakening. I ended up in the Grey, The Astral Realms, so didn't make it very far. Spent years freaked out that there was no 'Light" no "Tunnel with a Light of Higher Being' at the end of it.

Post awakening when my Grandma died and I could voluntarily leave the body and voyage, I followed her to make sure she had a good launch and wasn't stuck as a ghost in the Earth Realms as she's died of a stroke and was very mentally confused in the last days. She did go into the Light Realms, I followed her about 20 Dimensions upwards before ending in a pure white out and loosing her signal. I made two attempts and got stuck at the same place both times. There was more after that, her signal continued onwards, but I couldn't get a high enough level of frequency to push farther, even going on my pure love of that wonderful lady.
It really is Worlds Without End out there, on all dimensions. I can't say anything about some Dark Beings selling us an illusion about the Light and Home, having never experienced running into any Beings in higher Dimensions which had ill will in their hearts.
Most Beings I run into don't pay me any mind in fact, maybe a casual glance or recognition at the most before continuing on their way. I've been ignored in some of the most stunning settings in the Multi-Verse :) lol