View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 02:02 AM
Deactivated Account

ok thanks, I can tell you what I do if you like ?

I take my pendulum and say "hello ", then holding it still, I ask it " Show me which way you will swing for a yes answer ? " and mine swings towards me and away from me. Then I ask " which way will you swing for a no answer ? " and mine swings left to right and again left to right . Then I ask " which way will you swing for a maybe answer ? " and it swings in a circle, either clockwise or counterclockwise. Then I ask , " which way will you swing if you don't know or don't want to tell me the answer ? " and it swings again in a circular motion but opposite direction of swinging for a maybe answer. And sometimes if it doesn't want to answer it doesn't swing at all.

These are how it swings for me - each person has to ask their own questions, as yours could swing in different directions for you, for your answers.

OR another way I sometimes do it for the yes/no questions. I ask a question I know the yes answer for and see what it gives me for a swing, and then I ask a definite no question and see what direction it swings in.

I hope this helps
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction