View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 09:13 PM
Administrator
Hello

In most cases there is not a choice its something your born into. Its something I feel we all have within us but its not something we all are ready for in opening to it. There is no way to know how open things will come to you so you really need to understand all it can bring. The good and the not so good and even on rare occasions the darkest of dark opens to us.

I came into this life with all that I am turned on there is no off or down time there is nothing that shuts it of it is just whom I am in this lifetime. I had to litterally reverse learn what a Medium was to understand all that I am. I too am a Psychic and Reiki Master Healer. Here again no leaning of it just whom I am and it was a struggle to find my footings with it all.

You can open to all 5 senses being in play so you can feel and smell death at times and that is not a pleasant thing at times. Make sure your ready for "ALL" a Medium can be.

Lynn