View Single Post
Old 15-08-2016, 09:53 PM
Seeker

In my own situation, I got hooked into doing EVP on a regular basis after I caught my first clear one (on January 17, 2015). These were clear and intelligent replies to the questions that I had asked during my recording session. This grabbed my curiosity and I continued to do EVP sessions on an almost daily basis because I wanted to capture more like the ones I had on the 17th.

This is one of the first dangers. It's very easy to allow yourself to get carried away. Within just a matter of days after my initial EVP captures, I began to notice very faint voices on my recordings. They were faint, and I had an extremely difficult time making out what they were saying, but these voices were there none the less. Again, the more that I captured on my recordings, the more that I allowed myself to be pulled in deeper.

I would ask questions and go back and listen to the recordings and hear faint replies. I would listen to the recording over and over again until I could make out some of what was being said. The voices where so faint, deep down in the recordings but I knew that they were there.

As the weeks went by, my ability to hear these faint voices was improving I found. Unknown to me at the time, I was now entering the danger zone. Whoever these spirits/entities were that I was hearing, at this point, I was now attuning my sense of hearing to hear them better. At the time I thought that this was a good thing because at that point everything that I was hearing from them was seemingly benevolent, but I would come to find out soon enough, that I had been blindly walking into a trap all along.

When I had sifficiently attuned my sense of hearing to hear these entities quite clearly, when they were ready, they dropped the kindness act and turned extremely malicious and malevolent. At first this began to appear on my recordings, but soon enough, I began hearing these malevolent entities harassing me with just my naked ears. They seemed to most often use existing background noises to distort into loud menacing voices that eventually came to torment me around the clock 24/7 for quite awhile.

Only when it was too late did I realize that I had trained my ears to hear into a dark place that we are never meant to venture. I had opened the door for these entities to intrude into my life and they eventually came out of the recordings to turn my life into a living nightmare.